The simple answer: Yes!
Advanced users of XGASOFT products built on Quantum may wish to extend those products with their own additions that run in standard qScript fashion. As with any code you write, this code is your own, and you can do what you want with it--commercially and noncommercially.
However, there are a few things you can't do:
- You may not redistribute Quantum by XGASOFT in uncompiled form along with code you've created that relies on it to run.
- Essentially, this means you can sell any Quantum-based code you write as plain text, but you cannot sell Quantum along with it.
- You can, however, sell compiled programs built on both Quantum and your own additions.
- You may not feature the Powered by Quantum, by XGASOFT branding on your own code assets without written permission.
- Should you seek to obtain written permission to use this branding, you must submit your code for review.
- You may be requested to change certain parts of your code to make it fully standards-compliant before approval is given.
- Approval to use this branding does not create any formal partnership between XGASOFT and you.